Search Engine Optimization
At its core, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) means optimizing your website so that it appears in the top 20-30 results of search engines. About 90% of people who search the web do not go beyond 30 results to find what they want. There is no one way to get your website to the top of the table in terms of rankings. There are many strategies that we at The SEO Agent apply in parallel, so that your search rankings go up dramatically and more importantly, stay there. This goal dictates that we look at a long term strategy rather than tactics that attempt to fool search engines into ranking you in the top 30.
Here is what we do at The SEO Agent to drive more traffic to your website in a legitimate manner
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing is an umbrella term for a number of paid and free marketing techniques aimed at getting your website on the top 20 results on Google search. Most common examples of SEM techniques include:
- Pay per click
- Cost per click
- Pay per visit
SEM is a vital part of your strategy to enhance your website’s reputation, gain credibility and get more incoming traffic.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media sounds like a newest buzzword in the world of web marketing. It is however a powerful way of marketing and creating awareness about your business quickly. With traditional SEO, you update content so that it can be found by search engines, and you slowly build links to your website, improving rankings gradually.
Social media marketing on the other hand has the potential to help you burst on to the market within a matter of days. This is how many Web 2.0 startups work today. Social networking websites such as Facebook cover only one aspect of the Social Media Marketing (SMM). Here are some other areas of SMM that form a complete strategy.
The SEO Agent America’s Lead Generation Services are designed to help you generate business from the internet while you pay only for every lead that is generated through our activities. Our Lead generation campaigns are designed to give you value for money while you focus on your core business.
CREATE BRAND VISIBILITY
Making you brand more visible in the market is a gigantic effort, especially if you have a new or refreshed website. A fiercely competitive market has hundreds of brands serving the same market. How are you to carve out a niche for yourself? Fortunately, social networks provide a great medium for you to give your brand more exposure and bring it to the attention of more and more customers.
Social networks work on the classic network effects, where if a person likes what you have, he or she will share with others. If you have the right social strategy in place, you can get massive incoming traffic and a ton of business. As most businesses have found out, this is easier said than done.
Dominate Your Competition
Businesses that are successful in a fiercely competitive landscape have a clear lead over rivals. As a business, you want to dominate your competition and be ahead in all aspects. You innovate in every aspect of your product and make it clearly better than the others. All successful marketing campaigns have really good products as a foundation. When your product’s back up your marketing message, people trust you and choose you over the competition.
Product development is a multiple phase project. It involves everything from conceptualizing it, identifying a potential market for it, honing it and positioning it, so that it has maximum appeal to your audience. The typical phases in product development are:
- Identifying your product category and coming up with a viable product
- Modifying your existing products to make way for the new product
- Repositioning your existing products, so you can accommodate the new one
- Identifying the pros and cons of your product over competition
- Identifying when a product is consuming too many resources and taking it off your suite.
Probably the most important aspect of successfully selling product is how you position it. Regardless of how good your product is, people are looking for a solution. When you position your product as a solution to their needs in a simple and clear manner, you give people reason to buy it. You effectively dominate your competition when:
- You have a much better product than the competition
- You convey the benefits of your products to your target audience
- Market your product through the right channels
Drive Traffic & Sales
If your website is not giving you the desired ROI, the two most common issues are:
- Incoming traffic
- Conversion rates
Your products get more exposure when more and more people visit your website and learn about them. This is why all successful websites trumpet their incoming traffic numbers. It is a key indicator of the interest in the market for your products. Once people have landed on your site, you find a way to keep them there and buy your products.
Proper search engine optimization or SEO is key to driving more traffic to your website. You get more visitors by making your content friendlier to search engines. Some of the most important steps to generating higher incoming traffic include:
- Consulting with professional SEO firms such as The SEO Agent, and ensuring that you are getting all the web traffic that you can
- Launching aggressive PPC or CPC campaigns to get your products and your website more exposure
- Keeping up with new trends in search engine marketing. The online marketing landscape is constantly changing and you want to be abreast of these to stay ahead of the competition.
- Deep keyword research, so that you can make use of dynamic content on your website for long tail and unbranded search terms.
- Invest in user friendly contextual advertising
Incremental growth in your marketing strategy will ensure that you get a stable growth in incoming traffic.
This is where the rubber meets the road. You can do all you want and generate thousands of page views per hours, but what matters is how many of those page views convert into sales. Some of the proven ways to drive up your conversion rates are:
- Marketing through the right channels so that the right kind of customers are sent to your site.
- Creating genuine and compelling content on your website that convinces potential customers of the benefits of your products over your COMPETITION
- Using dynamic content, in order to present users with the right kind of subject matter depending on the demographic that they belong to. For example, a teenager will respond differently to your marketing message than a middle aged person.
When the internet was young, most companies thought of websites as a necessary expenditure. They had websites just because their competitors had one and was simply a catalog of products. However, times have changed and your website is now a full blown front end to your business.
Most of your business is generated from your website. People check out your website before they buy your products. It is therefore vital that your website has a great personality and persuasive power to turn curious visitors into paying customers. You need to engage your visitors and tell them why they should buy your products.
What makes an engaging website?
A high performing website has the following attributes:
- It has a clean design. It is not populated by popups and too much content
- It puts the product on the front and center. People visit your website to see what products you have and whether it is better than others. You give them exactly that. When people land on your page, you need to have “a call to action” element, so people can buy it right away.
- It has good user experience. User experience is not just about good design. It is about how people feel when they visit your website. Do they get the feeling that your company is friendly or terse? People feel warm about your site when they visit and thus, they are more likely to buy your products.
- It invokes trust among visitors. When people visit your website, they should feel that they can trust you, and that you are a high quality business.
In simple words, your website should solve a problem for its visitors. People may land on your website through search engines or through a marketing campaign. They click on the link to your website because they have a need and they think your product can fulfill it. When they land on your website, the solution should be immediately visible.
Whether it is an online shopping cart for physical products or a service, your website should be completely user focused and should engage participants. That is when you get their business and you grow as a company.
When you want your website to perform and provide maximum ROI, you need to ensure that you are using all your resources efficiently. Some of the most important components of a successful website are:
- Search Engine Optimization
For the best results, invest equally in all three. You can have an extremely well designed website, only to have no visitors due to lack of SEO. On the other hand, you can have an extremely optimized website that generated maximum traffic, but turns customers away because of poor design and messaging.
Your landing page
This is the page visitors are taken to when they click on a link from anywhere on the internet. They might have clicked on an ad or have come through search engines like Google and Yahoo!
Test your landing page rigorously to ensure that when people come to the page, they are more interested in your product and are convinced about buying it.
Search engine optimization
You can invest a lot of resources into search engine optimization. However, to get the most efficient results, you need to monitor each and every optimization and see how many sales it generates. Cut back on the SEO strategies that aren’t generating traffic or sales and invest more on those that do.
Keep analyzing your SEO performance all the time, and tweak and modify your strategy as trends keep changing. This is how you can ensure that you keep getting traffic and drive your conversion rates to a higher levels all the time.
The SEO Agents are experts at maximizing the efficiency of your marketing and SEO efforts. Call us right away for expert advice and solutions for your website.
The key to high performing websites that run like a well-oiled machine is deep and sophisticated analytics. Numbers always give you great insights into the market and give you clues about how to maximize your ROI through innovative SEO and marketing strategies.
The SEO Agents help you uncover insights on your website and your SEO efforts, so you have a clear picture of where you stand and how you can improve. Some of the things that we help you with include:
- Identifying paid search keywords and long tail keywords with maximum ROI by calculating their true value
- Identifying the areas of your SEO where you need invest less or more resources according their performance
- Optimizing your website efficiently in days and not weeks, using analytics dashboard reports
- Aligning various data sources to give you one big picture instead of multiple confusing numbers.
All these steps should ensure that you spend the right amount of resources optimizing your website and get the most value out of it. Call The SEO Agents now for uncovering insights.
The Seo Agent’s Special is a combo of Organic SEO+SEM+SMM. Our marketing team will bring out the most desirable features of your Business and make them work for you at optimum level. And You will see how you stand tall against your peers and we make sure you are everyone’s best friend.
Internet Marketing can be both extremely complex and extremely easy to explain. We can go either way, try to explain it as whole nine yard education tour(read SEO, SEM and SMM separately) or we can conclude by saying “We generate real Business leads” In simple words we bring ready made clients to your Business.
You use a combination of marketing techniques for your business, which includes placing ads on the internet, in newspapers, in various magazines, on the radio, and much more. How do you know which of these media generates the most business for you?
This is where The SEO Agent analytics and call tracking services help you have all the data. Each ad campaign you run generates varying amounts of interest and helps you find customers through different media. Our analytics services help you identify how many leads each campaign gives you, how many queries you receive through your website, email and over the telephone.
We also track which regions give you the highest response rates, so that you can identify your strong and weak areas. Our analytics services also help you determine how many products or services each ad campaign generates for you.
We collect as much information as we can, and present it to you in a streamlined manner. This will help you analyze your marketing strategies better and create much better campaigns in future. All these efforts lead to increased traffic to your website and the end result is: BETTER BUSINESS!
Online branding serves pretty much the same purpose as traditional branding exercises did for companies. Good branding lends credibility to your business, garners people’s trust, give your website greater incoming traffic and gives your products and services greater exposure. The SEO Agent helps you build your online branding by setting a strong foundation. We help you:
- Perform on site optimization, so that search engines can identify you more easily
- Place your brand on multiple platforms so that more people are aware of it
- Establish your brand outside of your website to improve credibility
- Protect and manage your brand’s reputation in your industry niche