The web designers are quite creative while framing the UI design of a website. However, there are certain guidelines which they have to follow so that your project is a successful one. The concept that the designer chooses for the site must be interesting but at the same time if the users find it difficult to navigate and understand your site then the entire project becomes useless. Thus, experienced designers always focus on maintaining a proper balance between the form and function of the website while designing it. This balance helps the users to explore every page in a pleasant manner. The UX design of the website is immensely important for enhancing the accessibility and usability of the users.
Tips To Make Your Website A More Usable One:
- Understanding The Users: Users here mean the people who visit the website. They can be your customers, your clients or any other person who requires visiting the website for several purposes. You need to understand the expectations and needs of the visitors so that the usability of the site increases.
- The Calls To Action Must Be Clear: This option called the Calls To Action encourages the users to act in the way you want them to. So, this option at the website must get designed clearly so that you can make a proper appeal to the visitors on whether to make any purchase or request a quote or sign up for the mailing list.
- The Ease Of Navigation: This is the most essential part of making the website usable for the visitors. When the navigation of your portal is easy and convenient then the site gets optimized quite easily. Professional web designers in Canada always make sure that they design a site that is easily navigable by any user so that the traffic increases. This, in turn, also helps to increase the profitability of your company.
- The Design Must Be Concise And Clear: Always go for an uncluttered and clean look of the website. The content that you use for the site must be easy to understand and at the same time engaging. An attractive and good design can help in increasing the conversion rates. The moment a visitor is on the homepage of your site, he or she must be able to comprehend within seconds as to what the company is offering to the customers. So, basically make your homepage promote the purpose of designing the website.
Following are the benefits that the providers can enjoy from the usability of the website:
- The costs and time of development get reduced.
- There is reduction in support costs.
- User errors get decreased.
- The return on investment is high.
- The cost and time of training are also reduced.
When visual appearance and usability gets combined, then a website can successfully create a good user experience. You cannot possibly target everyone and thus targeting a specific group of people is wise
Change in themes is a common thing among most of the bloggers. Many bloggers prefer to change from one free theme to another while others prefer developing their own theme. You can also customize your existing theme by making slight changes or hire a professional designer to create a theme for you. If you are thinking of starting a blog for the first time or you already have one, there are certain considerations that you must know about. Well-known web designers in Canada can assist you in the perfect manner to develop a creative blog that attracts readers.
Factors to Consider:
- Brand Establishment: If your blog already has an established brand image, then try to keep enough elements from the existing design to maintain the image. When your blog is growing and the audiences have become acquainted with your brand then you must consider how a change can affect that image.
- Fonts: This plays a vital role in creating the first impression. If the header of your blog is full of cheesy fonts then they deliver a bad impression. You must remember that the first impression of the readers on the internet is quite important.
- Re-design: There are some bloggers who prefer to change the entire look of their blog and come up with something new. While, there are others who just like to freshen up little things in their blog and make some small improvements. In both the options, there is nothing wrong or right. It is very dependent on the blogger as to what he wants to achieve through the re-design process.
- Personalized: A picture of the author on the homepage of the blog makes it look unique and personalized. This is quite an easy trick of website designing. Moreover, the readers love to know the person who is speaking to them. A face remains much fresher in the mind than anything else does.
- Colors: Some bloggers prefer to keep the same colors while developing a new blog while others choose to make a complete new makeover. This decision again is dependent on whether you like to be consistent or make total change in the blog theme. There are several resources available, which make the color-changing scheme a bit easy for you.
- Navigation: This part must be kept as easy as possible. This is because many visitors enter your blog following several links and not directly through the front page. The ease of navigation is quite helpful for them.
- Best Content Featuring: The bloggers must promote their best write-ups for the ease of the readers. This helps them in gaining more subscribers and increases page views largely. The readers also get to know about useful posts through this featuring.
- Readability: The whole idea of a blog is to offer valuable content to the subscribers and visitors. So try to keep it as simple as possible. Do not add any element in the content, which hinders the ability of the visitors to read.
For exclusive website designing services in Surrey, Bedi Creative is your best choice. Our team of experts offers comprehensive web development services and web application design to several websites. We closely interact with you to understand what you exactly require and deliver cost-effective designs to our customers.